For over 140 years, Kusmi Tea of Paris, France has been renowned for their Russian style tea. The beauty of the packaging draws you in but the fabulous taste, aroma, and quality of this unique and sophisticated tea keeps you coming back. The gourmet teas are created from premium tea leaves from Ceylon, India and China. The Kusmi Tea blends include Black, Green, Traditional, Connoisseurs and the best selling Kusmi Tea Detox, a blend of Maté, Green Tea and Lemon Grass, OU kosher certified.**
The beautiful tins contain loose tea, which we love, but tea bag selections are available. What a wonderful gift to bestow upon a tea drinker...be it yourself or someone else.
- 4.4 ounce reusable tins
- Suggestions for preparing and tea descriptions available on Kusmi Tea website
- Black Tea includes: Irish Blend (blend of Assam and Darjeeling black teas), Darjeeling N°37 (subtle black tea from India), Russian Morning N°24 (blend of black teas from China, Sri Lanka, and India)
- Green Tea includes: Sencha Fukuyu (refreshing Japanese green tea, 3.5 ounce tin), Green Darjeeling (Darjeeling green tea from the Arya tea garden)
- Traditional Tea includes: English Breakfast (Black Ceylon and Assam teas), Assam Green tea (full bodied, non-fermented Indian tea)
- Connoisseurs Tea includes: Grand Yunnan n°21 TGFOP( black tea from China), Organic Darjeeling Makaibari First Flush (Northern Indian tea, soft and aromatic - First Flush 2010)
Available at Kusmi Tea Shops, use Store Locator to find a store near you; on their website, and several items on Amazon.com.
**Please note that Kusmi Tea makes teas that are blended with fruits and spices. These blends are not kosher certified. The tea leaves only blends, without added ingredients, are kosher without certification.
Organic, Parve, and Hot Hot Hot! YummyEarth Organics has been in the spotlight on KosherEye.com in the past. This fruit sweetened, organic candy has satiated many a sweet tooth. However, we do have HOT news, just in time for Cinco de Mayo. The newest products and flavor from YummyEarth are Hot Chili Pops. These are fun for both children, if they like a bit of spice, and especially adult tastes. There are two flavors: Chili Lime Lambada and Chili Mango Mambo
In addition to enjoying as a lollipop, YummyEarth Organics has provided two fun recipes for their pops!
For Drinks: Use them as mixers in an Organic Margarita
For “Cooking”: Take the candy off the stick, place in frying pan, add a little water or juice and use as marinade to cook your favorite fish, vegetables or meat.
- Certified Organic
- 100% Vegan, 100% Natural Colors, 100% Natural Flavors
- Soy-free, Wheat-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Casein-free, Real Fruit Extracts
- Kof k kosher
For a hot giveaway, YummyEarth Organics is offering Kosher Eye readers a taste of their hot new product. EZ Enter here for our random giveaway. One lucky winner will receive twelve 3-ounce packages of YummyEarth Hot Chili Pops!
Starts now and ends at midnight on Cinco de Mayo (May 5th.). To enter, just complete the following sentence and send to us at ContactUs.
Buenos Dias KosherEye Amigas from__________!
Who knew that tortillas came in so many delectable flavors! A healthy alternative to regular bread, Tumaro's Gourmet Tortillas are perfect for making tacos, burritos, quesadillas and sandwich wraps more interesting and tasty. Easy to use, after opening the tortillas can be kept in the refrigerator for several weeks. The tortillas have zero trans fat and are cholesterol free. There are many ways to use these healthy and flavorful tortillas: for a quick lunch, we made a cheese quesadilla and served it with spicy salsa. The newest product, New York Style Tortillas, are available in five flavors:Cracked Pepper, Everything, Pumpernickel, Rye, and Sour Dough.
- Available in 8 & 10–inch sizes
- KSA kosher certified
- Almost all of the products are made from 87-89% organic ingredients
- All are low in fat and carbohydrates, and many are made from nutritious whole grains
- Flavors include Pesto & Garlic, Chipotle Chili & Peppers, Jalapeno & Cilantro, Garden Spinach & Vegetables, Sundried Tomato & Basil
Available nationwide in many grocery stores or, for a store near you, visit their Store Locator. Also available for purchase on Tumaro's online store website.
As southerners, we like our tea – sweet, strong and often. We usually make our own tea with simple syrup, tea bags and an infusion of peaches, lemon, lime or oranges. But when time doesn’t permit, we keep these refreshing bottles of Honest Tea in the fridge, ready to drink with the twist of a cap. They may not be as sweet as traditional southern teas, but they sure are delicious. The company was co-founded by Seth Goldman (still TeaEO) and Yale Professor Barry Nalebuff, and purchased in part by the Coca Cola Company in 1998.
- Organic tea leaves
- Green, White, Black teas
- OU Kosher Certified
Available in most nationwide grocery store chains. Click here for an area store locator.