KosherEye Featured Product
Brownie Taste with a Cookie Crunch. In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks.
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, she would often walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, she figured it out with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle. If you like the crispy corner pieces of brownies in the pan, you’ll love these. They are delicious as a sweet snack, or a crunchy topping over ice cream or yogurt!
- 4 ounce bags
- Toffee Crunch or Chocolate Chip
- All Natural
- OU-D kosher
Suggested Price: $9.95 for 2 bags
To purchase, click here.
As we have reported before, Almondina is a crunchy, low calorie, cholesterol free, natural, satisfying, cookie available in several flavors. (Wow, that’s a mouthful!) KosherEye deemed these little treats delicious and amazingly addictive! An Almondina biscuit is a thin, crunchy, crispy-riffic delight, packed with roasted almonds and raisins. But now, Almondina has taken this delight up a notch –introducing premium milk chocolate dipped or should we say, smothered-– Almondina. Irresistible!
- Nuts, fruits and spices
- Free of coloring and preservatives.
- Great accompaniment to coffee or tea
- All natural, no preservatives
- 139 calories per serving of 2 cookies
- Kosher Certified OU-D
Available at some Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and local grocery stores; use the Store Locator to find a store near you.
This barbecue sauce has become a grilling phenomenon. If you are grilling burgers, ribs or any cut of beef for the 4th of July, Bone Suckin' Sauce is the one to slather on! This, the original Bone Suckin’ barbecue sauce is a Western North Carolina tomato based product, sweetened with honey & molasses and spices. In fact, use it anytime you grill!
So, what do others think about Bone Suckin’ Sauce:
- #1 Sauce in America” – Newsweek Magazine
- “ A+ ” – Health Magazine
- "The Best" - Restaurant Magazine UK
- Taste Awards Winner, Fine Food Guild in the UK
- 1st Place Battle of Sauces & Best in Sales
- #1 selling Harris Teeter Specialty Sauce
- Whole Foods Best Specialty Sauce
- "Sauce of the Year" - Fresh Market
- Rated "5 out of 5" by BBQ Sauce Reviews
KosherEye agrees, need we say more? Enjoy this recipe for Bone Suckin' BBQ Chicken. Please Note: use parve margarine for basting.
- All natural, no preservatives, gluten free
- Certified OU kosher, parve
- 16-ounce jar (other sizes available)
Price: Approximately $6.50 per jar
Available at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and specialty stores nationwide.
Grow Your Own Mushroom Garden
The Back To The Roots grow–at–home mushroom garden was a gold Sofi winner in the Food Gift category at last week’s Summer Fancy Food Show. We are intrigued and can’t wait to try this innovative garden.
The kit lets you grow up to 1 1/2 lbs of gourmet, tasty oyster mushrooms per box, and harvest your first crop in as little as 10 days! It was inspired by the idea of producing local, fresh food from what was an urban waste stream, The Grow-Your-Own Mushroom Garden lets anyone grow their own gourmet mushrooms at home. The company was founded in 2009 by Alejandro Velez & Nikhil Arora during their last semester at UC Berkeley. With the support of Whole Foods & Chez Panisse, and a $5,000 grant from the UC Berkeley Chancellor for social innovation, the venture was born.
- Grow up to 1 1/2 lbs. of tasty pearl oyster mushroom per box
- Multiple crops (at least 2, though some have grown up to 4!)
- Grow your first crop in as little as 10 days!
- Just 3 Easy Steps - Open, Mist, and Harvest (spray mister included).
- All indoors - just set on a kitchen window sill and mist twice a day (mister included)
- The soil inside is 100% recycled coffee grounds - safe & sustainable
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
To view or to purchase, click here.
Vanilla is one of the most popular flavors in the world and Nielsen-Massey Vanillas has been producing vanilla products for over 100 years. We are lovers of pure vanilla and the Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste is one of our favorites − it is convenient, has an intense, delicious vanilla flavor, and the full aroma of vanilla. It can be used in recipes that call for vanilla beans or vanilla extract. One tablespoon of the paste is the equivalent of one vanilla bean or 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. It's also ideal for recipes, such as crème brûlée and ice cream, in which you want to add the enticing visual flair of vanilla seeds.
Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste is a staple in our pantry and we use it in all recipes that call for vanilla extract.
- A thick, rich Madagascar vanilla
- Flecked with vanilla bean seeds
- Use it in recipes to give visual appeal as well as flavor
- Ideal for homemade ice cream
- Gluten-Free Certified as well as All-Natural and Allergen-Free
Price: $10.62 4−ounce glass jar
To view or purchase,click here.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 9 of 20